First cases of 2019-nCoV have been reported in the Chinese city of Wuhan.
We recommend that you regularly check the web-sites of the Public Health Institute of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and World Health Organization (WHO) to see which regions of China are affected:
|DURING YOUR STAY – Avoid unnecessary travel to China
|Follow local recommendations
It is recommended that you :
· Avoid all close contact with people suffering from fever and coughs;
· Avoid all contact with living or dead animals, including at markets;
· Avoid eating uncooked or rare meat;
· Regularly wash your hands with soap or an alcohol-based sanitizer.
Should you experience symptoms of a respiratory infection (fever, cough, breathing
difficulties), it is recommended that you quickly see a local doctor, wear a surgical
mask if you are in contact with other people, use disposable tissues and wash your hands regularly.
|UPON ARRIVAL IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA FROM CHINA (whithin 14 days)
|Should you experience symptoms of a respiratory infection (fever, cough, breathing
difficulties), it is recommended that you :
· Wear a surgical mask if you are in contact with other people;
· Use disposable tissues and wash your hands regularly;
· Contact local health facility or ER, notifying them that you have been to affected region and describing your symptoms. Do not go to your general practitioner or to the hospital without a prior call to avoid the risk of transmission.